Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Car!!!

So I wanted to update everyone on whats going on with the car and the accident. 

We found out that the man who hit the back of my car ended up not having car insurance.  With my car insurance policy, I am covered for uninsured motorists up to $3500 for property damage and 15K for medical damage.

So the car ended up being a total loss, there was over 8K in damage to my little red Honda.  I had reverse whiplash, so I had to get some treatment from my girlfriend Jackie who does massage and acupuncture. 

I ended up getting $3500 for the car loss, $750 for all of my medical expenses, and $1400 for the salvaged car. 

We were lucky enough to have found a car right away.  One of Adam's co-workers just moved to London, today and needed to sell everything. 

So.....  We bought a 2006 Nissan Xterra!!!  I love my new car so much, its so much fun to drive around in! 






No comments:

Post a Comment