Friday, December 25, 2009

Permilia Christmas Party

At my work (Permilia), I arranged to have our Christmas party at Ruth's Chris Steak House in the La Cumbre Mall.  They were all so nice, especially on such short notice.

the night before, I baked 130 cookies!!!  Four different kinds, one of each for everyone.  I ended up with 30 of these cute little baggies filled with cookies!!!


This is Tom & Silvia.  Silvia is our biggest client, and Tom felt the need to give her all of the left over cookie bags!

We had an assortment of different appetizers that we ordered, everything from shoe string fries, to prime sirloin sliders (mini hamburgers).  It was awesome.  Everyone had a fantastic time.


This is my wonderful boss, Rick.  Truly the best boss ever!  :)


Adam and I at the party.


Me & Tom - with more cookie bags!


All the girls!  (Silvia, Lana, Eva, Stacey and Myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment