Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Adam's Birthday Cooking Class!!!

So this Friday is Adam's birthday.

For the Birthday celebrations, we are starting it with our cooking class, Cooking & Cocktails. This week it is an END OF SUMMER MEDITERRANEAN PARTY. I am so looking forward to it! I absolutely love these cooking classes. First of all, they aren't really cooking classes :) The amazing Chef Jean Paul LuVanVi cooks and gives you his tips on cooking specific dishes. I found out about these classes from his fiance, Billi Jo. Billi Jo and I went to high school together, here in Santa Barbara.



We have learned so many different types of food and dishes. Adam and I have tried to spread the word to our friends and family. We have really gotten Adam's coworker hooked :)



One of my favorite nights was when we did sushi. We had some of the most AMAZING food!



Its all about word of mouth with this cooking class. I totally recommend this class to everyone. Adam and I have officially made this our 'date night.' If you are interested, let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment